Wednesday 27 August 2008

Okay, so this is where we analyze the 15 month old as he enters the "I want your cell phone now" phase. All of my kids have gone through this stage of life because they have a parent like most who is on it alot! So it is natural to see this and want one too. Of course this want is not limited to the cell only, but the house phone as well. So to accomidate I remove one battery thinking that will cool his desire for a while until he figures out there is no beeping or flashing lights on the phone. At least he's descent enough to find another interest for a short while til he comes around for a snack and the phone that I have now attached to my ear! Don't put anything past little people...they understand more than they can communicate.

But It makes me laugh to think that I never went through this phase because I didn't even know what a cell phone was.

My poor mom never had to deal with this tantrum phase, God bless her!

Anyhow, thought I'd share a mother-son moment with the #3 child who wants his way now...remember that this is right before bedtime to be fair. He is a very good little man, but with a sin nature like all of us. :)

Have fun!

2 comments:

Matt said...

We can certainly relate to that.

btw - I like the new blog layout.

Stephanie said...

Hey Tiff~
Had our little girl last Friday.. she weighed 8lbs, 5 ounces- healthy and beautiful... Abigail Grace...- thanks for your prayers, will update my site with pictures soon. Hope all is well with you and yours.