Monday 16 June 2008

Don't ever forget!!!

" Instead of your shame you shall have double honor, And instead of confusion they shall rejoice in their portion. Therefore in their land they shall possess double; Everlasting joy shall be theirs." Is. 61:7

This passage is to the Jews, but we can possess this promise as well. Thank you Lord for your blessings on our life. Even though we may experience hardship and pain, you will give us a double portion as we pursue your truths. May we remember that we can have everlasting joy when we set our sights on you!

Be blessed today and know that the Lord of heaven and earth sees you as His glorious bride. He can't wait to spend time with you!


God bless!

4 comments:

Sarah Markley said...

Thank you for the encouragement, Tiffany!

Tamara Ann said...

I love you so much! Thank you for your words. They are a good reminder.

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful verse! I have Isaiah all marked up - but I don't recall this particular verse. I need to go find it and tuck it away!

Thanks so much for your encouraging words on my blog today. It is always a pleasure to meet a new bloggy friend. :) I look forward to getting to know you better! And one of these days when I hit England's shores, we'll have to meet up right there where your geese are flocking! :)

God bless,
Jen

Williams Family said...

Thank you for the comment. I know you totally understand how it is to be away from family. I love the visits and all the fun, but the goodbyes are ohhh so hard. But I know that is where God has called them and they are reaching souls that are lost. That means so much to me. Have agreat week my friend