Tuesday 10 June 2008

Our whirlwind trip to Paris, France.


We spent 12 hours in France on June 3-4! It was a crazy, yet fun trip. I am blessed beyond measure and can say that I am more in love with my husband today than I was yesterday! This trip allowed us to enjoy some much needed uninterupted time away. We praise the Lord for providing for such a special get-away. These pictures include most of our trip. We took a boat tour along the river Seine which allowed us to see the highlights of Paris, including the Eiffel tower all lit up! We toured the Louvre and Notre Dame. In between we enjoyed the sights, the people, the shopping and the food. The best dessert was a Magnum bar with 2 layers of caramel and dipped in dark chocolate! I was in hog heaven!! Over all it was wonderful and fun. I would do it again if we ever had the chance!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tamara Ann said...

I am so glad you guys got to get away. Looks like you had a good time. I love you!

Sarah Markley said...

i'm glad you had a good time. the photos aren't coming up! =)

Spence Ohana said...

What a fun trip! I love the Louvre and could spend hours in there.

I found your blog through Chela's blog. My husband was in the same grade as yours and Chela. Went to school together at FVHS.

Anyhow, you and Joey have such a beautiful family. And what a wonderful vocation you guys have been called to do there in England.