Sunday 9 November 2008

Little somethings...

My amazing family of five!!!
I know...Jordan wasn't happy, but the
rest of us were!
I am praisin the Lord for every good and perfect gift!
I love it when I wake up and find myself thanking the Lord
for the life I live.
My last post was from a heart that has been very overwhelmed
and drowning in a sea of self-pity.
I allowed my circumstances to dictate
how I was feeling and my heart was failing.
My husband took me aside and shared his heart with me
and encouraged me to get alone with the Lord.
Taking his advice, I found my soul refreshed and
ready for the days ahead.
My circumstances have not changed, but my perspective has.
Instead of viewing certain things in my life as a burden,
I now see them as opportunities for the Lord to use me.
To perfect for His glory and eternal purpose.
I have the chance to pour into three little people
and teach them the ways of the Lord. I have the chance to teach them to
read and write and why things float and why the elephant has wrinkles.
I get to love my husband more everyday and serve him in all the ways the Lord puts on my heart. I am a blessed woman who misses so much by pushing these things aside so often.
I hate regrets and pray I will have fewer and fewer the older I get.
I truly want to be a woman after God's own heart.
So I will continue to pursue His will and trust in His ways.
I will not let down and give up when the pressure is on.
I will trust in His promises...He who has begun a good work in me
will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ!
Our God is an AWEsome God! Don't you forget it!
Blessings to you and yours on this fine day.

No comments: